Invitation for Initial Selection For Rehabilitation of SCADA System in Transmission Network ICB-NTP-TR6B
Nigeria Electricity Transmission Project (NETAP) Credit No.: 61850-NG Project ID No: P146330 (IDA Financed) Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN) Project Management Unit Office Address: Telephone: +234 808 028 8802-3 Plot 1226, Aminu Kano Crescent, Web Site: http//www.tcnpmu.ng Wuse 2, Abuja. June, 2021
TRANSMISSION COMPANY NIGERIA (TCN) PROJECT MANAGEMENT UNIT (PMU) Invitation for Initial Selection (Plant Design, Supply, and Installation) Employer: Transmission Company of Nigeria Project: Nigeria Electricity Transmission Project (NETAP) Contract title: Rehabilitation of SCADA System in Transmission Network Country: Nigeria Credit No. : 61850-NG ISD No: NTP-TR6B Issued on: 3rd June, 2021
1. The Transmission Company of Nigeria has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Nigeria Electricity Transmission Nigeria (NETAP), and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Rehabilitation of SCADA System in Transmission Network: NTP-TR6B.
2. The Transmission Company of Nigeria-Project Management Unit (TCN-PMU) intends to initially select Applicants for Rehabilitation of SCADA System in Transmission Network: NTP-TR6B. It is expected that the Request for Proposals will be made in September 2021.
Brief description of the project, TCN is seeking bidders with SCADA, Energy Management System, Automation Equipment and Plant Interfacing Works, Fibre Optic Cabling, Telecommunication Systems capabilities to provide a proposal that achieves the following objectives: • Implement two National Control Centres, its Backup and 2 Regional Control Centers (RCC) at Benin and Ikeja West with the provision of Remote Consoles at 6- Regional Operational Centers (ROC) at Bauchi, Enugu, Kaduna, Osogbo, Port-Harcourt and Shiroro that meet the functional and technical requirements of TCN. • Train TCN staff to learn, maintain and support the delivered system / equipment. • To provide data collection, engineering design, manufacturing, procurement, transportation, installation, testing and commissioning of all necessary SCADA/EMS (Hardware & Software), Telecom System, RTU, Adaption Works and 48 V DC System.
3. Initial Selection will be conducted through the procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers - 4th Edition (“Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all eligible Applicants as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
4. Interested eligible Applicants may obtain further information from the Transmission Company of Nigeria – Project Management Unit (TCN-PMU) at the address below, during office hours 0900 to 1700 hours. A complete set of Initial Selection documents in English Language may be purchased by interested Applicants on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Fifty thousand Naira (NGN50,000.00) or One hundred and fifty Dollars (US$150). The method of payment will be via Remita (https://www.remita.net/) by generating Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) in favour of Transmission Company of Nigeria-Project Management Unit. Kindly follow these steps: (i) Enter Remita platform (ii) Select Pay FGN and State TSA (iii) Select FGN (iv) Under Who do you want to pay-Select TCN-PMU (v) Under Name of Services/Purpose-Select TCN-PMU (Note: Do not select Tender Fees), (vi) Complete the form and Submit. The bidding documents may also be accessed and downloaded via this link https://tcn.org.ng/repository/pubnotices/Invitation_for_Initial_Selection_-SCADA.pdf However, evidence of payment in accordance with item 4 above must be accompanied with your Bids.
5. Firms that cannot meet the following key qualifications requirements are not encouraged to participate in the Initial Selection process: (a) Average annual turnover requirement: Minimum average annual turnover of Fifty-Eight million US Dollars (US$58,000,000), calculated as total certified payments received for contracts in progress or completed, within the last Five (5) years (b) Financial Resources: The Applicant shall demonstrate that it has access to, or has available liquid assets, unencumbered real assets, lines of credit, and other financial means (independent of any contractual advance payment) sufficient to meet the construction cash flow requirements estimated as Nine million US Dollars (US$9,000,000) (c) Specific Experience: A minimum number of two (2) similar contracts specified below that have been satisfactorily and substantially completed as a prime contractor, joint venture member, management contractor or subcontractor between 1st January, 2016 and Application submission deadline Two (2) similar contracts valued at Forty Six million US Dollars (US$46million) each.
6. Applications for Initial Selection should be submitted by email with password protected read-only documents as attachments or delivered to the address below by 12:00pm local time on 1st July, 2021. Bidders can also submit pass worded soft copy in a flash drive. Late applications may be rejected. The email address for the application submission purposes is email@example.com. TCN PMU will confirm the receipt of each application.
ADDRESS: Transmission Company of Nigeria – Project Management Unit (TCN-PMU) Conference Room, Attention: Engr. T. M. Bamalli Project Manager (World Bank funded projects) Plot 1226, Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse II Abuja 900288, NIGERIA Tel: +234-808 028 8802, +234 808 028 8803 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com Website:www.tcnpmu.ng